Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Last Minute Christmas Gifts with Saavy Naturals

I like getting all my Christmas shopping done early to avoid the crowds, but sometimes you have to do some last minute shopping. Whether it’s because you didn’t have time before or are simply looking to add to your existing gift, I found little things from Saavy Naturals that should please everyone.


I discovered the brand a few weeks ago and I love their natural and organic body care products. They have a wide range of scents to choose from and everything I have tried so far has been great. Everything is fragrance-free but they use essential oils to create rich and deep scents for their products that make the experience super luxurious. Also everything is beautifully packaged and looks expensive even though this is in fact an affordable natural brand.

The first thing I would recommend is their Jasmine Natural Coconut Oil Candle. This candle made with organic wax has the most amazing jasmine scent: floral with a hint of sweetness for lush combination. It comes in a chic glass jar and it burns really smoothly. I was also surprised by how powerful it is, you don’t need to burn it long for a room to smell lovely. Saavy Naturals also offers their candles in three other scents, you can see the whole selection here

Next is their Natural and Organic Bar Soap Tahitian Vanilla and Kukui, I have not tried mine yet but I think it looks so pretty. This would make a great stocking stuffer or a nice addition to a set you can put together. Based on the ingredients, I think it will be hydrating and you can’t go wrong with a delicious vanilla scent. 

I think the candle and soap make the perfect pair for a relaxing evening. The beautiful packaging is also something anyone could appreciate because it adds a little something special to the products. The body washes and body creams are also great if you want a more substantial gift. 

You can get Saavy Naturals products from their website, though with Christmas being so close I would recommend going to a store that carries the brand (locate one here). I found mine in Avril, but I have seen them in other health food stores in Canada. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig