Sunday, December 20, 2015

Getting in the Holiday Spirit with The Secret World of Santa

I cannot believe Christmas is only four days away! December has been going by so quickly and the weather is most definitely not Christmassy. It’s actually been quite warm here in Canada and we’ve barely had any snow… All this to say I have been having a hard time getting in the Holiday spirit, but a little Netflix discovery might be the solution to it all. Say hello to The Secret World of Santa.

                                                                                                                              Source 

This is a French animated series that came out when I was little and I used to watch it every year without fail. It would air every morning in December with a marathon of all the episodes airing on Christmas day. It’s the most amazing and festive show ever! If you speak French then you might recognise it as Le Monde Secret du Père Noël. Every episode follows Santa and his three elves as they get ready for Christmas. The whole series is lovely with cute and funny stories and festive music.    


It honestly brings back so many happy memories and while I think it still airs on TV, I love that I can easily watch it on Netflix this year. If you have kids, are still a kid at heart or are simply looking to get a bit more in the Holiday spirit you have to watch it. As I said, you can catch it on Netflix and I’m assuming it’s available in different countries. You can also get it on DVD from Amazon and it is available on iTunes. Also, if you speak or understand French I highly recommend watching the French version, I just think the voices are much better and it’s a bit more magical that way.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Holiday season. Let me know in the comments below if you have any TV shows or movies you love to watch at this time of the year. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig