Saturday, December 19, 2015

The Green Beaver Company Cranberry Body Lotion

Back in October, I mentioned in this haul a new body lotion that I fell in love with. Well I am super happy to finally introduce you all to it: The Green Beaver Company Cranberry Body Lotion. I could not be prouder to introduce a great Canadian brand to the blog.


The Green Beaver Company is an amazing brand I recently discovered, they create natural and Ecocert certified organic skincare products. They make everything in Canada and source their organic ingredients from Canadian farms, I think these are such a great and sustainable practices. Using organic body products is very important to me and I love how it has great effects on my skin and is also really good for the environment. The body lotion was actually just relaunched in a new super cute bottle with a pump and it now contains a whopping 86% organic ingredients. I think many people believe this kind of products are very expensive, so I love that The Green Beaver Company products are super affordable so the decision to change my routine was easy. 


Now for the lotion, it contains nourishing organic cranberry seed oil along with willow herb and sweet fern to make your skin super soft. I was surprised by how smooth and hydrated my skin felt after using it because it is quite a light lotion. There is no greasy feeling, it absorbs very quickly though (like most natural lotions) it can look a bit white when you first put it on, but it disappears as the lotion skins in.

The Cranberry Body Lotion is fragrance-free but the cranberry seed oil gives it a very light and pleasant cranberry scent that does not linger for too long. There is also a coconut and a lavender version if you prefer those scents.

I really cannot recommend this lotion enough! I am so impressed and in love with it because I can actually see a difference in my skin, it doesn’t just give you hydration it truly makes your skin smoother and it’s made with ingredients that are good for you.

The GreenBeaver Company Cranberry Body Lotion is available in many stores across Canada (locate the nearest one to you here) and you can also get it on their website, they ship to Canada and the USA. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig