Wednesday, November 4, 2015

An October Beauty Haul: Lush, Sephora and more

Well I guess this is what happens when you don’t go shopping for weeks. I finally went to the mall last week after my list of things I needed buy got a bit too long. I did get a bit caught up in Bath and Body Works, but otherwise it was a successful outing. Today, I wanted to share with you my latest purchases and the new releases currently in stores.


First up is Bath and Body Works, I originally went only to get new hand sanitizers but I let myself be tempted into a few more things. I first pickup 3 PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gels in Crisp Morning Air, Winter Wonderland and Sunlight andApple Trees, I love how these smell amazing and don’t leave your hands feeling sticky. I told myself I would not buy anymore candles because I have quite a few already. However the new fall/winter scents were so nice that I decide to get two of the Mini Candles in Sweater Weather and Frosted Cranberry. These are tiny but a great way to experience new scents without investing in a large candle and I love how they now come with little lids just like the bigger ones. Frosted Cranberry has been a favorite of mine for years, the light fruity scent is lovely and different from typical holiday scents (it’s very fresh). Lastly I got a Nourishing Hand Cream in Crisp Morning, this scent is my favorite from Bath and Body Works, it is just so light and crisp, I wish they did a candle in this. To be honest, this is no my favorite hand cream because I don’t find it very nourishing, but it works as a quick fix and the smell is just divine. 


Next I hit up The Body Shop to get a bottle of my trusted Tea Tree Oil. I always have it to use as a spot treatment, it works brilliantly. Continuing with the skincare, I stopped by Sephora to get a new favorite of mine: the Caudalie Lip Conditioner. This is an amazing lip balm, I was not blown away at first but once you go through the waxier top layer, you get a super nourishing and moisturizing balm. It is in my top 3 Caudalie products and it is also surprisingly affordable. As I was about to pay I noticed Sephora had a cute little mini set of the lip conditioner and a mini hand cream that retailed for the same price as the lip balm alone. Who doesn’t love a great Sephora Bargain. 


Last but certainly not least, I stopped by Lush with no other attention than just having a look at the new releases (mostly the little golden Halloween pumpkin), but as always I couldn’t leave empty handed. For some reason, I was really craving something sweet smelling so I went for the Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon to get loads of bubble and relax with the light and sweet scent of oranges and chocolate. The other thing I picked up was the Snow Angel Luxury Bubble Bath, this smells like marzipan and turns your water into a super moisturizing soak that doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily. They are both so lovely, I might have to go back for more!

So there you have it, my most recent purchases. There is actually also an amazing organic (and affordable) body lotion, but I forgot to take a picture of it. It’s in my bathroom because I’ve been using it every day. I promise you’ll hear about it soon. So, what new things did you get recently or what is on your must-buy list of the moment?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig