Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Faceshop Real Nature Blueberry Sheet Mask

*Gasp!* I know what you’re thinking, yes I tried a sheet mask that is not from Innisfree. The Faceshop recently opened a store near me so I just had to try something. To be honest I was not particularly drawn to anything in particular (I’m pretty set in my skincare), but I loved the packaging of their sheet masks and I thought it would be a great introduction to the brand. I also got a peeling gel (more on that later), but for now let’s focus on the Real Nature Blueberry Mask.


The main difference I noticed right away was the cotton of the mask, it felt very silky and soft. When you pull it out it is drenched (mine was dripping) in essence and while the texture of the sheet is very luxurious I felt like it did not absorb the essence very well. As a result, I felt like my skin was not absorbing the essence as much as with other mask because it was almost sitting on top of it.

As for the results, my skin felt softer and hydrated but the effects were not as big as I am used to. Don’t get me wrong, it was nice to use, I just don’t feel like there was anything special about it. It just did not transform my skin in the way I know other masks can. So you can probably tell I’m not super impressed by these, however they are at a great price point (2$) which cannot be said of other Korean sheet masks making their appearance in the Northern American market, those generally retail for 8~10$. While the Blueberry Real Nature Mask is not rave worthy in my opinion, I might pick more up in the future. The convenience factor (no more waiting 2 weeks for your package) and price make them a nice treat after a long day. I’m curious to see if the Acai Berry and Honey ones deliver better results.

You can find The Faceshop Real Nature Blueberry Sheet Mask on their website and in stores
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Amazing post dear! You have a wonderful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?.. :)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig