Wednesday, November 25, 2015

An In-Flight Essential: Innisfree Hyaluronic Acid Skin Clinic Mask

Well guys, I think I have finally found the best sheet mask to use as an in-flight treatment and of course it comes from Innisfree. Their Hyaluronic Acid Skin Clinic Mask will make it worthwhile to look a little weird to the other passengers. After all who cares, you’ll be the one with gorgeous skin when it’s time to land.  


I don’t mind taking my makeup off on a plane and doing a whole skincare routine from my seat, but I have yet to use a sheet mask while flying. Honestly, I was always a bit intimidated with what other people might think of me if I wore one. I mean most masks take a while to sink in, so sitting with one on for more than thirty minutes is not ideal. This is why this Hyaluronic Acid one is so great, it absorbs in less than twenty minutes without dripping down your neck! The sheet is also quite thin so it looks very discreet compared to others. As for the essence, it is very light but don’t worry you still get amazing results.

So obviously this gets points for being a quick mask to use making it super convenient, I also love the fact that the hyaluronic acid in it does not leave your face feeling tacky and it offers serious hydration. Just on its own, it left my skin feeling softer and very hydrated, but what is so great about hyaluronic acid is that it can boost the moisturizing properties of other products you use on top. Meaning that using it in combination with a good serum (Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum) and a very moisturizing cream (like the Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream) will leave you with plump and glowy skin when you get to your destination. At less than three dollars, you can be sure it will be a must-have product for any future long-haul flights.

You can get the Innisfree Hyaluronic Acid Skin Clinic Mask on their website here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig