Friday, December 4, 2015

The French Beauty Solution by Mathilde Thomas

Today has turned out to be pretty gloomy outside (where’s the snow!), which makes it a perfect day to stay inside and curl up with a good book. There could not be a better time to introduce you to one of my favorite books of the years: Mathilde Thomas’ The French Beauty Solution. Be prepared to be inspired and soak up loads of beauty knowledge.


I love Mathilde Thomas’ way of writing, it feels like you’re chatting with a friend and everything feels effortless making it a super pleasant read. The book contains loads of skincare, beauty and health knowledge to approach beauty the French way. Now I read a lot about the subject and I have French roots so most of the information was not new to me, but the way it was presented made it feel fresh and fun. It actually inspires and motivates you to really take care of yourself and your skin. I also love how it really focuses on skincare to make you look your best instead of relying on loads of makeup. The tips are all about common sense, so you don’t have to be scared of crazy routine or applying weird things on your face, it’s all sensible.

Honestly, I was surprised by how much I enjoyed reading The French Beauty Solution and I think most would enjoy the way it is written. It is actually more about a lifestyle than skincare and I believe it might provide you with the little boost of motivation you need to start taking better care of yourself. After all, we all want to be healthy and having beautiful skin is a pretty great bonus. You can easily peruse the book for specific information or simply settle down and enjoy it cover to cover.

You can find Mathilde Thomas’ The French Beauty Solution in most bookstores, iBooks and Amazon. You can also read more about it here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig