Saturday, December 12, 2015

Innisfree Canola Honey Jelly Mist

First let me start off by saying I am really sorry for the lack of posts in the past few weeks. The main reason is that I broke my laptop a few months ago and it wasn’t very convenient to use at all. Also I’ll admit I was not very inspired, which seems to have been a common thing amongst bloggers recently. However fear not, I finally got myself a new computer (I’m really happy about it) and I can already feel my motivation coming back. To get me started, I thought I could talk to you about a new favorite of mine: the Innisfree Canola Honey Jelly Mist.


I love face mists all year round, but I particularly enjoy them during the colder months to help ease any dryness and make my face feel more comfortable. This honey one from Innisfree is actually a bit different from your typical flower/water mists, honey extract is the first ingredient on the list and it also has gel in it, making it thicker than normal. It really feels more nourishing and moisturizing than other mists and you can tell the gel helps create a protective barrier on your skin. It feels really lovely when you feel dehydrated. Also honey is just a great overall ingredient for the skin and I love incorporating in my routine.

Personally I prefer to use it on bare skin to absorb all the great ingredients better, but it does not disturb my makeup and adds a bit of a glow if you want to use it throughout the day. Because it is thicker I like to give it a shake before use and you should know the mist is not as fine as the Olive Real Oil Mist. Lastly, it smells amazing! The entire Canola honey range has this great flowery honey scent that is not too sweet. This is the perfect product to carry around to fight the effects of cold weather on your skin.

You can get the Innisfree Canola Honey Jelly Mist on their website here. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig