Saturday, December 12, 2015

Tea Tuesday: Stash Green Tea Pomegranate Raspberry with Matcha

It’s the holiday season and along with gingerbread cookies, tea becomes an everyday staple for me. This is why I’m bringing back Tea Tuesday, my collection has grown quite a bit in recent weeks and I want to share the love with you all. I see a lot of green tea and herbal teas in the future for this blog. Let’s start with the Stash Green Tea Pomegranate Raspberry with Matcha.


I rely on fruity green teas a lot because I want to get those antioxidants, but I’m not a fan of plain green tea. This Stash one is the perfect solution for my problem and I love that it contains matcha because it is even better for you than regular green tea. It has a great balance of sweetness and tartness so it is not too fruity, but it completely masks the taste of green tea. It leans more towards raspberry than pomegranate which is what I prefer because I don’t need to add any honey to balance it.

I love Stash’s herbal teas in general, they have flavours that are different from other brands, but I think this is a very unique concept. I feel like this is such an easy way to add a healthy boost of antioxidants to your diet, why not do it if it tastes delicious!

You can find the Stash Green Tea Pomegranate Raspberry with Matcha in most grocery and health food stores as well as on the Stash website. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig