Monday, December 14, 2015

Innisfree Canola Honey Hydro Gel Mask

I mentioned the Innisfree Canola Honey Hydro Gel Mask earlier this week and I thought I could go into more details about it today. I had actually never used a hydro gel mask, I was just really happy with regular sheet masks and didn’t see a point in spending more money on a mask. Well I was wrong because this is such a nice skin treat.


The entire canola honey range is made to help nourish your skin deep down to give you smooth and hydrated skin. By using a gel to deliver the essence to the skin, you get a mask that adheres better to your face and fits more tightly so the essence does not drip down your face. It really stays put for 30 minutes easily so it would be great to use while traveling/flying. Also, because it comes in two separate parts (top and bottom) it is super easy to adjust it to make it fit your face shape.

Now does it really work? Yes it does! The essence absorbed a lot better than with a regular sheet mask, your skin isn’t wet or sticky afterwards. It really is nourishing and moisturizing, I even skip my moisturizer that evening and woke up with soft and hydrated skin. Also there is something very soothing about the gel, it cools down your face and feels lovely. It is not heavy at all and the experience in itself is actually very relaxing. It is definitely more luxurious than your average sheet mask and while they are a bit more expensive (about 4$), I found out I could use them twice so it’s all good in the end. I can’t wait to try more, especially the green tea and berry ones.

You can get the Innisfree Canola Honey Hydro Gel Mask from their website.    
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig