Monday, December 14, 2015

How to Get your Skin Winter Ready

With the weather getting colder (still no real snow here, only freezing rain…) I thought I could share with you my favorite products to get my skin winter ready and survive the change in temperature. All the products focus on hydration and give super soft skin. Aside from using moisturizer there are many other ways to boost hydration in your skincare routine.


1. Kora Organics Age-Defying AHA Facial Exfoliator: a beautiful exfoliator that uses fruit acids and natural granules to remove dead skin cells and leave you with baby-soft skin. 

2. Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel: this light-weight gel deeply moisturizes your under eye area and it makes your concealer go on super smoothly. I love how it provides non-greasy hydration. 

3. Caudalie Lip Conditioner: a great lip balm that protects your lips and helps seal in moisture while adding a bit of hydration. It also makes a great base for other lip products. 

4. Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Shea Butter: more of a light cream cleanser, this little gem make your skin feel super soft and hydrated instead of tight and dry. It also smells amazing!

5. Innisfree Canola Honey Hydro Gel Mask: a super nourishing gel sheet mask that works quickly and really allows the essence to penetrate deeply into your skin. 

 6. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask: one of my all-time favorite, this mask will add loads of moisture to your skin and make it super soft come morning. This is also an inflight essential for me. 

I hope you enjoyed this little list and find it useful to keep your skin in top condition this winter. Do let me know your favorites in the comments below and you can expect detailed reviews on all the products I have not reviewed yet soon. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig