Sunday, June 21, 2015

Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

It is officially summer and in the beauty world, that means gorgeous bare skin and natural makeup. After all, no one wants to spend hours getting ready when the sun is shining and the outdoors is so inviting. In order to do just that, having clear skin is important because it gives you a perfect base right off the bat. To keep my skin blemish free I rely on the Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask.


I love the regular version of this mask (reviewed here), but during warmer months I also like to use something a little stronger to keep my pores clean. This clay mask is made with volcanic clay from Jeju Island to deeply cleanse and remove sebum. It also contains a little bit of AHA which will help gently exfoliate the skin to give it a smoother appearance. As for the application, it is super creamy and nicely cooling, making it refreshing to use in the summer.
 

Every time I use this mask, I am left with softer and clearer looking skin. It helps heals any existing spots you might have and it also prevents new ones from appearing. In some ways it actually reminds me a little of the GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment because it has a similar color and once you wet it to remove it, you can feel tiny exfoliating particles. However I much prefer the Innisfree one to the GLAMGLOW because I find it more effective and it doesn’t have the unpleasant tingling sensation. The Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask simply performed beyond any of my expectations and for the price, it is hard to beat. The brand also offers a bigger size (here) at a great price if you want to stock up.

You can get the Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask on their global website, they ship internationally. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig