Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Dior Sunwashed Nail Lacquer

Ever since the promo images for Dior’s Tie-Dye collection were released, I could not stop thinking about the Sunwashed Nail Lacquer. The pastel yellow shade was calling my name. Now, after months of waiting and wanting, I finally managed to get my hands on this gorgeous shade.


Dior nail polishes are my favorite, the formula is out of this world, I’m talking high-shine and super quick dry time without a top coat. All that aside, the wear time is equally impressive with about five days of chip-free polish (more or less depending on what you are doing). Sunwashed does require three coats for a perfectly opaque creamy finish, but don’t worry the application is still quick because you don’t have to wait long between coats.

Now about the color, to me Sunwashed is this year Porcelaine (reviewed here). The sky blue shade is what I wore for most of the spring and summer last year and it is still one of my favorites. Sunwashed is equally as unique, a light pastel buttery yellow color with a bit of a white base so it does not look too yellow or have a green tint. Obviously it depends on your skin tone, but I think it is super flattering and also natural. It is not in your face bright so it is very versatile and perfect for spring. Honestly just looking at it makes me happy and what could be a better addition to your collection than a polish that will make you smile every time you see it.    

The Dior Sunwashed Nail Lacquer is currently available for a limited time from any Dior counter and online as well as from Sephora and Feelunique
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig