Thursday, March 20, 2014

Dior Porcelaine Nail Lacquer

When it comes to nail polish, I usually stick to neutrals or dark colors, but as soon as I saw the Dior Porcelaine (#204) nail polish, I knew I had to have it. Porcelaine was released along 3 other polishes as part of the Trianon collection for spring 2014.


This particular shade is a gorgeous baby blue with a cream finish, there’s not shimmer or glitter in it. Unlike some other blue polishes, it doesn’t have a green tinge and it has a brightness that is simply incredible, it’s very luminous. This screams spring to me, it’s such a beautiful pastel shade but it’s also completely unique at the same time (nothing boring there).


Dior polishes are great quality for the price, it lasted about 4 to 5 days without chipping and I was not wearing a base or top coat. The brush is wide and allows you to cover the entire nail in one swipe. As for the formula, I found it to be a bit streaky at first, but the 3rd coat gave me a smooth and even finish with nice shine. The formula dries very quickly so doing 3 coats isn’t a problem since you don’t have to wait long between coats.

I think this would make a perfect spring treat, it is sure to make you smile every time you look at it.  

You can get it from any Dior counter or online from The Bay for 25$  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig