Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Gap scarf

There are only a few days left until it’s officially spring. However, if you leave in Canada (especially on the East coast) you’ll know that the weather is far from spring-like. Don’t get me wrong, we’ve had a lot of sunny days, but the weather has been so cold (the wind is seriously not helping). Because of this I’m still sporting my parka and I bundle up with a nice warm scarf.

Whilst all the spring clothes have been calling my name I have been resisting their call and couldn't help but notice all the nice winter things on sale. One thing I treat myself to every winter is a scarf from Gap, they are super cozy and soft but thick enough to keep you warm.


So if you have a Gap store near you (I could not find them online) and are enduring cold weather, I suggest you go and have a look, most of their winter scarves are on sale, as well as some really nice sweaters and other things. They are great quality for the price so they’ll last you quite a long time.

However, if you’re lucky enough to already be enjoying spring you should have a look at their lighter scarves, I particularly like this blue one and these stripy ones link link.

What kind of weather have you been enjoying lately? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig