Friday, July 25, 2014

The West Wing

I have been looking for a new show to watch this summer for quite some time. There is not much on the air right now and I was in need of something smart and witty that I haven’t seen before (I'm experiencing The Newsroom and Veep withdrawals).

This quest led me to The West Wing, which is a political show that follows the lives of the President of the United States and his staff. Visually some might think it looks a bit dated, it started airing in 1999, but the sharp and witty dialogues are very entertaining and the social issues presented are still relevant today. This isn't surprising since the creator of the show is Aaron Sorkin who is also the man behind The Newsroom.


Another great thing about this show is that it is currently on sale in many stores and Amazon for 14$. This is a great deal for 22 40 minutes long episodes and a nice summer treat.

With 7 seasons in total, I think I am set for the rest of summer.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig