Thursday, May 21, 2015

Alba Botanica Rejuvenating Papaya Mango Hawaiian Body Cream

Hello everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the warmer weather and sunshine. With all the lovely weather we have been having in Canada I started rotating my current body care routine to go for lighter and more refreshing textures. After all no one likes a heavy moisturizer when it’s hot and humid outside. So recently I have been loving my Alba Botanica Rejuvenating Papaya Mango Hawaiian Body Cream.


Upon first look, this looks like quite a rich body butter, but in fact it is a light cream with a fluffy texture that melts into your skin. It is does not feels greasy or leave any stickiness behind, a must during warmer seasons. Even though it is light, it manages to deeply nourish and moisturize your skin. I’m left with smooth and supple skin every time I use it.

In contains a lot of soothing ingredients like aloe and rosehip which is very nice, but it does not have as many organic ingredients as their Hawaiian Body Wash. Nonetheless it is still free of a lot of chemicals and contains mostly natural ingredients (read more about them here). Now for my favorite part of this cream: the scent. The papaya mango scent is amazing, it’s super fruity with a strong mango scent that is not too sweet. If you are looking for a new affordable body moisturizer, this one is incredible and you should definitely check it out. 

You can get the Alba Botanica Rejuvenating Papaya Mango Hawaiian Body Cream on their website, at Target and from health food stores that carry the brand. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig