Friday, May 22, 2015

Innisfree Calming Gel Cleanser

Well guys, I think I might have found the perfect morning cleanser. As much as I love cleansing oils in the evening, I like to use something simple and light in the morning. My latest favorite comes from one of my favorite Korean brands (surprise, surprise) and let me tell you that I am very impressed by the Innisfree Calming Gel Cleanser.


According to Innisfree, this is a low acid cleanser that soothes your skin with dandelion extract. The main reason I was drawn to this was that it contains dandelion, I know all about the amazing effects the plant can have to detoxify the body so I thought it would be interesting to use it on my skin as well. Also, it is free of sulfate surfactants, mineral oil, animal ingredients, colorant and synthetic fragrance which is great if you are looking for something a bit more natural.

I love using this in the morning, the gel is light and feels refreshing on your face, perfect to wake you up. Unlike other gel cleansers, this one does not foam or leave a residue behind when you wash it off. It has a very thin formulation and I was surprised to see I could use it to massage my face just like I would with a cleansing oil, but it is not oily at all. After each use I am left with soft, soothed, and balanced skin and it does not cause any redness on my face. Some cleansers can leave you a bit irritated in the morning, especially if you need to scrub your face to get them off. The only thing I don’t love about is the scent, it is kind of citrusy and a bit odd but don’t worry it is not strong. 

You can find the lovely Innisfree Calming Cleansing Gel on their website here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig