Saturday, May 23, 2015

Shiseido Luminizing Satin Face Color in RD103 Petal

Today was spent doing some spring cleaning (windows are definitely not my forte) and watching the last game of this Bundesliga season. As a result I have a quick review for you all today on a very warm-weather appropriate blush, the Shiseido Luminizing Satin Face Color in RD103 Petal.



This is my first foray into Shiseido makeup and I’m impressed. This blush is super pigmented and has a lovely formula that is super soft and smooth, not powdery. You should use a light hand when applying it because even though the powder is very light (it is very finely milled), it packs a punch in the color department. On me it wore well throughout the day with only minimal fading.

Now for the shade, I have this blush in petal, a lovely peachy-coral color that looks super luminous on the skin. It is a bit similar to Nars Orgasm and Deep Throat, but it is slightly peachier and has no shimmer at all. I was actually quite surprised by how true to its name this blush is: the finish truly is luminous so you still get a glow but it is more natural and satin really is the best way to describe the finish. The shade and formula are both gorgeous and I think this blush could enhance pretty much any complexion with its gold sheen. If you are looking for a great everyday blush that is shimmer-free but still looks radiant, I highly recommend you have a look at the Shiseido blushes.  

You can find the Shiseido Luminizing Satin Face Color in RD103 Petal at any Shiseido counter, on their website as well as at Sephora and Feelunique
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig