Thursday, March 26, 2015

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Cocktail Exfoliating Lava Flow Body Wash

As promised, I have a review of the Alba Botanica Hawaiian Cocktail Exfoliating Lava Flow Body Wash for you all today. I’ve been using it every day since I got it and it’s incredible.


So this is a shower gel with loofa particles as well as fruit and sugar cane extracts that acts as exfoliators and clean your skin. In terms of exfoliation, this is very gently and won’t replace your body scrub because it’s not abrasive enough, however I won’t say no to an added bit of daily exfoliation. If you look at it as a basic shower gel though, that’s where all the awesomeness begins. The gel has the most amazing fruit punch scent ever, and I’m talking about an actual fruit scent here, not an overly sweet chemical version. Performance wise it cleans the skin really well without drying it out or leaving a residue. Overall, it’s a great natural shower gel (most of its ingredients are organic) and I’ve actually already purchased a backup.

You can find the Alba Botanica Hawaiian Cocktail Exfoliating Lava Flow Body Wash in Target and online from the brand’s website
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig