Monday, March 23, 2015

Tea Tuesday: Kusmi Troïka

For some unknown reason I went on a tea break recently, but now it’s back in my daily routine. To get started again, I decided to go for something fragrant and sweet: the Kusmi Troïka blend.

This is a lovely of black teas with a combination of bergamot, orange and mandarin. It’s one of my favorites from the Russian Blends Assortment and makes for a nice energizing beverage in the morning. I’m typically not a fan of black teas because of their strong taste and slight bitterness, but the Troïka one has a nice sweetness to it. You can really taste the bergamot and mandarin, making it pleasant to drink as well as smell. The scent is very uplifting and comforting which is something most of us enjoy when trying to wake up.

You can find the Kusmi Troïka tea online here and in most tea shops. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig