Saturday, March 21, 2015

Innisfree Jeju Camellia Hand Cream

Spring is finally here and I’m craving some sunshine, but I have to say I don’t really feel ready for shorts yet. I see some serious self-tanner shopping in my future. Pale skin aside, the part of my body that has suffered the most from our brutal Canadian winter is my hands. Combine -30Cº and a lot of manual work and you’ll be left with dry and cracked skin. To remedy the situation, I’ve been relying on a series of products to make my hands baby soft again and the star of the show has been the Innisfree Jeju Camellia Hand Cream.


Let me start this review by saying:  I’ve never used a hand cream like it, it’s in a category of its own. The cream comes out quite thick from the tube but as soon as you start rubbing it in, it melts into your hands and spreads with a liquid-like quality. It contains shea butter which really nourishes your skin, but like other hand creams that use this ingredient, it takes a little longer to penetrate. As for the scent, Innisfree describes it as floral green and I can’t come up with a better description. It’s a unique fragrance that might not appeal to everyone, however you should know that the scent doesn’t linger for too long. If you’re unsure, Innisfree has a nice range of scent to choose from (the peach one is next on my list).

So far the Camellia Hand Cream might not seem all that special to you, but it does have a unique quality. Once the cream has fully sunk in, it forms a sort of protective film over your hands. Now this isn’t sticky or tacky, you can’t feel any residue, but it’s almost like you’re wearing an invisible glove. As a result your hands will stay soft for a longer period of time and they don’t lose their hydration as easily. It’s a really weird thing to describe but it’s amazing.

The Innisfree Jeju Camellia Hand Cream is a total budget buy at about 5$ and you can find it on the Innisfree global website. I highly recommend you add this to your basket next time you order from them. 

Have you tried this hand cream before? Which scent appeals to you most?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig