Saturday, March 21, 2015

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream

I have mentioned my dry hands in yesterday’s post and wanted to share with you all another product I’ve been using to repair my skin. Every few nights, right before I go to bed, I apply a nice layer of Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream to speed up the healing process.

This cult product has been around for a long time; the thick orange ointment can be used on any dry areas (including your lips) and coats them with a hydrating and soothing layer. This really is more of an ointment than a cream so you need to really massage it in if you want it to penetrate nicely. It also feels quite sticky which is why I recommend applying it as the last step in your routine before you go to bed. That way you won’t leave greasy prints on anything. After use, I woke up to my softer feeling hands and the cracks had started to heal.


There’s a reason the Eight Hour Cream has such a following, it does what it claims and its multipurpose usage makes it convenient to have around. I don’t love the scent, it has an odd medicinal fragrance, but Elizabeth Arden offers an unscented version if you prefer fragrance-free products.

You can get the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream from their website as well as at any of their counters.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig