Friday, March 20, 2015

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

When it comes to applying foundation, I’m usually not one for brushes, I find that fingers work best. However, I was recently tempted by the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush after seeing so many bloggers and youtubers rave about it and let me tell you it’s as amazing as they say.


This is a lovely rounded brush that applies your foundation like a dream. The bristles are synthetic and quite dense so they really buff the foundation in, leaving you with a flawless looking face. The handle is the perfect length and not too heavy so you can get a nice grip on it. I was just blown away by this brush, it really makes a difference on how my foundation applies and the quality is incredible for such a budget buy. I also found that my foundation lasted longer than usual which was a nice surprise. 

You can find the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush on the Real Techniques website as well as on Feelunique
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig