Saturday, April 18, 2015

Lush Big Blue Bath Bomb

This week has been full of lovely baths curtesy of my new Lush products. In my last haul, I mentioned I would be reviewing the products as soon as possible because one is limited edition. So this weekend will be Lush themed as I have compiled my thoughts into reviews of the 2 bath products and as you can expect from Lush, they are amazing. To really put the stress of the work week behind us, let’s start with the Big Blue Bath Bomb.


The Big Blue Bath Bomb is my absolute favorite bath bomb, its effect is just so great for the price. To me using this creates the ultimate relaxing bath experience. This blue ball of goodness turns your water into the most beautiful shade of blue and contains little bits of seaweed that float at the bottom of your tub (don’t worry it won’t clog your drain).

I feel like I’m in Bali every time I use it. It also contains sea salt which really helps relax your body after a long day and I find it very soothing for sore muscles. In terms of scent, Big Blue as quite a light fragrance with a refreshing mix of citrus and saltiness. I think it smells like a beach and it has one of those scents that is relaxing but not overpowering. 

I cannot recommend this product enough and you should definitely give it a try. You can get the Big Blue Bath Bomb online from Lush and it is available in stores all-year-round. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig