Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A Small Lush Haul

See, I had a purpose when I walked into Lush last weekend. I was simply going to get one bath bomb as a treat and leave. I did not need anything else really, but unlike all the other times I succeeded in my mission, I failed. Everything was too tempting and I walked out with three new products. So there you have it, the back story into this little haul which unintentionally is comprised of all blue products. 


First of all we have the products I originally went into Lush for: the Big Blue BathBomb. This is my all-time favorite bath bomb, I find it super relaxing and I love the color it gives to the water. Unlike other products, its scent is not too strong so it is also great if you have a sensitive nose.

Next was the Mother Superior Bubble Bar, a sweet and fresh smelling product that will turn your bath into a bubble fest. I really like the Lush bubble bar and this one smells incredible which is why I couldn’t resist it when I saw that it was limited edition for Mother’s Day. If you are interested in this one, I would not wait too long before getting it or it might be sold-out.

The last product to make its way into my basket was the Rub Rub Rub Shower Gel. I had been wanting to try this out for a while because I was out of body scrub and since it was placed right next to the register I figured it was a sign. This smells just like the Mother Superior bubble bar and it has a gorgeous blue color. It is categorized as a shower gel but in my opinion it is much more like a scrub with a runny texture. I have already tried some of the products and once I am done testing them you can expect to see reviews and more pictures on the blog.

You can find all these products in your local Lush store and online.

What are your favorite Lush products? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig