Thursday, April 16, 2015

Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Special Set

Hello everyone, today I wanted to let you all know about a great gift set Innisfree currently offers for a limited time. The Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Special Set contains a selection of amazing products at a great price. Let’s have a closer look at the items shall we.

The star of this set is the Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (full size), this is one my favorite clay mask, it performs amazingly well. I originally bought this set only for the mask because it is the same price as getting the mask alone, so why not score some freebies as well. There is a more detailed review of this coming soon.


You will also receive Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam (small size: 30ml) which is quite similar to the Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam except this does not exfoliate. This was a nice cleanser, not my favorite, but it cleansed my face thoroughly without drying my skin. It is great to use after a workout because it is refreshing but I think it would be a bit stripping to use on a daily basis (most foaming cleansers are).

Next is the Volcanic Pore Toner (small size 70ml) a dual phase toner that you shake before applying. This is amazing at keeping your face matte, it is designed to keep sebum at bay and it really prevented my T-zone from getting oily. Sadly for me, it contains silica which my skin does not like so I can’t really use it. However I would highly recommend this if you don’t have a problem with the ingredients (list here) and your skin gets too shiny during the day.


Lastly you will get an Inni-Kra Card Wallet which is small zippered pouch. The quality of this surprised me, it is really well made. You can use it to carry cards and money or simply to organise things in your bag, no more lost hair ties or pins.

The Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Special Set retails for about 20$, that’s an amazing price for value. You can purchase it on the Innisfree global website and I think this is limited edition so I would not wait too long if I were you. You can also have a look at the other gift sets available here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig