Sunday, April 19, 2015

Lush Mother Superior Bubble Bar

Today I bring you the second part of my Lush weekend reviews with a product that is sure to energize you for the upcoming week. The Mother Superior Bubble Bar is a limited edition product for Mother’s Day, but I wish they would make it permanent.


The Lush bubble bars are solid products that you crumble under running water to create lush scented bubbles. These are quite cost-efficient when it comes to products you put in your bath because you can use them multiple times unlike bath bombs. So far, I have only used mine twice but I think I can get at least six more uses out of it because this particular one foams really well.

More than lovely fluffy bubbles, this bubble bar will also give a very light blue tint to the water and it smells divine. The scent is a light mix of jasmine and orange blossom, it smells quite delicate and fresh for a floral fragrance, it’s not overpowering at all. This has the same scent as the Rub Rub Rub shower gel so you might already be familiar with this scent. I love how the orange blossom tones down the jasmine making this a perfect scent for spring.

The Mother Superior Bubble Bar will not be around for long so I highly recommend you head to your local Lush store or their website to pick one up. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig