Monday, April 20, 2015

Innisfree Pomegranate It’s Real Squeeze Mask

It should not come as a surprise to any of you when I say that Innisfree makes my favorite sheet masks. The price-quality ratio is remarkable, they smell great and on a more superficial note, the packaging is gorgeous. With all that in mind, I was quite shocked to see I had not posted anything on my favorite mask: the Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Pomegranate Mask.

This one was actually the first sheet mask I purchased from Innisfree years ago and I have repurchased it many times over the years. It claims to firm the skin, add radiance and reduce wrinkles. First of all, I don’t think a sheet mask can reduce wrinkles but I think this can help minimize their appearance by hydrating the skin and making it plumper. Wrinkles are not a concern for me (I am in my early twenties) but I really appreciate the hydration boost this gave me.


The most noticeable effect in my case was the radiance, after use my skin always looks brighter and softer because this mask is very soothing. I love how it calms inflammation thus reducing redness in the skin. As always, the experience is very pleasant and the light sweet scent of the mask helps me relax. I can’t quite put my finger on it but this sheet mask makes my skin look a lot better even though I can’t really explain what has changed. 

You can find the Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Pomegranate Mask on the Innisfree globalwebsite and I highly recommend having a look at the other masks as well.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig