Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tea Tuesday: Twinings Pomegranate and Raspberry Herbal Tea


Tea always makes me think of England and even though I don’t take mine with milk, I enjoy the whole experience and tradition of tea drinking. One of the most iconic tea brands in my opinion is Twinings. The British brand makes some of my favorite teas and their fruity herbal tea blends are delicious. In the spirit of spring and tea time, I bring you the lovely Twinings Pomegranate and Raspberry Herbal Tea for this Tea Tuesday.


This is a true fruity tea, it is sweet but you can actually taste real fruits in it and there is a light tartness to it. I love a cup of this in the morning or in the afternoon, it just feels refreshing and reminds me of nice summer days. It is actually quite similar to the Twining Cranberry and Raspberry Herbal Tea but it is not as fruity. I personally prefer the cranberry and raspberry over the pomegranate one but it is not available in Canada. If you live in the U.K., I highly recommend you give these a try. I feel like fruit teas are not as popular as other but they are perfect to curb sugar cravings and they can bring so much diversity to your cupboards.   

You can find the Twinings Pomegranate and Raspberry Herbal Tea in most grocery stores as well as on their website
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig