Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pixi Flawless Beauty Stick

When it comes to base products, I feel like it can be very difficult to find a good match shade-wise from more affordable brands. Obviously this all depends on your skin tone, but if you have very fair skin like I do, you know the struggle. Pixi makes great makeup at great prices and their Flawless Beauty Stick is great for fair skinned girls.


This is basically a foundation stick that offers medium coverage and one of the most natural skin-like finishes I have ever tried. I was really impressed by how it manages to cover redness and small imperfection without looking like you have anything on. The finish is luminous without being shiny and it is quite long-lasting. Also, I love that this is fragrance-free and has an SPF 28, added sun protection is always a plus in my book.

blend it into your skin which makes color matching easier. I have the lightest shade and even though it looks a little dark a yellow in the swatch, it disappears into my skin. The yellow undertone is also great at covering up redness. I have shied away from foundation sticks in the past because they always looked so thick, but this one has definitely changed my mind. 


You can get the Pixi Flawless Beauty Stick from Target and the Pixi store in London. However, it is out of stock online and I think they might be discontinuing it so I would highly recommend you grab it if you see it somewhere.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig