Thursday, April 23, 2015

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lip Gloss in Precious Petal

Bold lips are my way to go, no matter the seasons or occasions, I love how they instantly perk up my complexion. Nonetheless, I know that a lot of people prefer something more natural and I will admit to going for a lighter lip color from time to time. I don’t usually give Elizabeth Arden makeup much thought but their products and seasonal collections have so many great everyday staples, I got curious. I received a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lip Gloss in Precious Petal as a gift with purchase and I am thoroughly impressed.


I think this is just the perfect everyday gloss, the sheer peachy-pink color adds just a hint of color and the formula is super glossy. The subtitle golden shimmer adds more dimension but fear not, there is no grittiness here. This is a no fuss gloss, it enhances  your lips but remains natural enough for those who prefer a more minimal approach to makeup. The formula is not sticky, it actually feel kind of creamy and moisturizing on the lips.

Another thing that makes this product even better is its scent: an incredible sweet vanilla scent that is mouth-watering. I look forward to using it just for the scent to be honest. As I mentioned, this is a sample size so I had a look at the full-size and the real packaging is really chic. I know it should not matter but it is always nice to have something pretty to use and with this gloss you get the best of both worlds because of its quality formula.

You can get the Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lip Gloss in Precious Petal from their website, Feelunique and at any of their counters. They also have quite a few lovely limited edition products which are definitely worth checking out. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig