Friday, April 24, 2015

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blackberry

Spring is usually all about pastel colors for nails and as much as I love the trend, sometimes it just does not feel appropriate. I know we are almost at the end of April, but I can still see patches of snow trying to hold on outside. This is why I turned to one of my favorite transitional nail polishes: Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blackberry.


I love wearing this in the fall, but I realized it is also perfect for spring when the weather is still cool. Blackberry is a gorgeous inky blue shade and I find it quite unique because it does not have any purple undertones at all. It’s a perfect in between shade, not too light or too dark and the cream finish makes it super chic.

As for the formula, I love the Gelly Hi Shine line, the polish is opaque in two coats, the finish is super glossy and the dry time is minimal. The polish also wears really well, it lasted several days on me without chipping even though I did a lot of manual that normally destroys my nail polish. Barry M created a solid line with great quality products at a super affordable price. I highly recommend this nail polish and I think a few other colors will make their way to my collection in the future.

The Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Blackberry is available in the U.K. from Boots and Superdrugand you can also find it on the Barry M website
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig