Sunday, March 29, 2015

A Second Target Body Care Haul

So I went shopping again… You see sales can be very hard to resist and with Target closing all of its stores across Canada, I figured I might as well take advantage of reduced prices to stock up on favorites and try out new things. Here’s a look at the new products I picked up, you can expect reviews on them soon. Have a lovely Sunday.


After falling in love with the Alba Botanica Shower Gel I decided to give the RejuvenatingPapaya Mango Hawaiian Body Cream a go. This smells amazingly fruity and so far it’s quite a decent moisturizer.

Next was the Burt’s Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai­Berry. I love the Burt’s Bees lip balms, especially the mango and pomegranate ones, but I hadn’t tried this one yet. They are just a great product to have around to keep your lips soft and hydrated during the day.

My last purchase was made on a whim and came in the form of the Weleda Body Oil StarterKit. This contains six mini vials of body oils, including their birch, wild rose and pomegranate one. I never gave much thought to body oils before, but this kit looked so cute and I wanted to try Weleda products after hearing such good things about them. I’ll let you know how I get on with them after some testing. 


In all honesty the haul was a bit bigger since I purchased backups of all the things I got in my last target Haul. What can I say, the 40% off was very enticing. Have you tried any of these? Have you purchased any new products recently?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig