Monday, March 9, 2015

Target Spring Body and Skincare Haul

Yesterday was a good day, I woke up well rested and full of energy. So much so that I had a big urge to go shopping and so off to Target I went. I was in need of a few body products and I thought I could share with you the results of my shopping in a little haul. You can expect reviews on all the products soon.


The first thing I picked up is the Alba Botanica Hawaiian Cocktail Exfoliating Lava Flow Body Wash, I’ve been looking for more natural body products and this one looked nice. I love shower gels that have exfoliating properties and this smells amazing, like a super fruity fruit punch.

Next is the Jergens BB Body Skin Perfect Cream. This was a bit of an impulse purchase, mostly I was just curious to try it and got it because it was on sale. It looks like a promising product for spring and a lot more low-maintenance than self-tanner.

The last thing I got is the Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra-Cleansing Mud Mask Orange + Bergamot. I remember seeing this on YouTube a few years ago and I’ve always wanted to try it. Hopefully it’ll work well seeing as my skin has been a bit congested lately.

So that’s my little haul, you can read more info about the shower gel here, the BB cream here and the mask here. Have you tried any of these products? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig