Sunday, March 29, 2015

Burt’s Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry

Lip balm a.k.a. every girl’s handbag must-have. As much as I love my Dior Crème de RoseLip Balm, it’s not the most hygienic product to carry around because it comes in a pot. So to keep my lips moisturized throughout the day I rely on the Burt’s Bees Lip Balm, most recently the Rejuvenating Acai Berry one.


This is a 100% natural lip balm with bee’s wax, coconut oil and a shot of antioxidant in the form of acai berry oil. Unlike a lot of wax-based lip balm, this one actually adds moisture instead of only sealing it in, though it does this as well. It goes on clear and leaves a bit of a sheen, making your lips look instantly more hydrated. The acai flavor is very pleasant, it’s sweet but not sickly so.

The Burt’s Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry is an everyday essential for me and its sweet scent makes it even more pleasant to use. You can find this product on the Burt’s Bees website as well as in most drugstores and grocery stores.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig