Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pixi H2O SkinTint

Hello everyone, I hope you’re all having a lovely Saturday. I’ve decided to take it easy today by doing fun stuff like catching up on my reading and maybe hitting the gym later. So, in the spirit of the weekend I thought it would be great to bring you a review of one of my favorite weekend products, the Pixi H2O SkinTint. 


This is my absolute favorite tinted moisturizer, it’s a water-based gel that feels light and hydrating on the skin all the while providing some coverage. The formula is lovely, the gel feels super refreshing and never makes me oily. You can see in the pictures that the color and texture look quite dark and thick, but as you apply it, it melts into your skin and the tint blends in seamlessly.


Color wise, there are three shades to choose from and I picked the lightest one, which looks quite dark when it first comes out. Luckily, this is actually quite sheer and easy to blend in. As far as tinted moisturizers go, the Pixi one performs really well, it covers up redness and small imperfections nicely, just don’t expect full coverage from it. It truly does look like skin and because it’s a bit darker than my natural skin tone, it gives a nice healthy glow.


For all these reasons, I love using this product on lazy weekends or when I’m going to the gym. It gives me a little confidence boost because my skin looks more even and no one can say no to a little glow. 

You can purchase the Pixi H2O Skintint at Target and online from the Pixi website.

Do you have a favorite tinted moisturizer? What’s your must-have on the weekend?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig