Monday, September 17, 2018

Sukin Botanical Body Wash Review


If you are still trying to hold on to the last remnants of Summer, I may have found the perfect product for you! I have discovered the perfect body wash, it has a fruity scent that is summery but it’s light enough and not overly sweet so it can hold your hand as we transition into Fall. Meet your new best friend the Sukin Botanical Body Wash.
These past few years I have transitioned into natural body care products, and while I have found many great ones, the scents were sometimes a letdown as many ranges go for standard lemon or lavender scents (not that there is anything wrong with those, they’re just not my favorites). This is why the Sukin body wash was such a pleasant discovery, it smells exactly like Fruit Loops!! It’s such a happy smelling product that it makes me smile every time I use it, perfect for a morning shower.

Aside from the scent it is also an excellent body wash with a lovely composition. It is soap and SLS-free and contains rosehip, avocado and jojoba oils to keep you hydrated, there is no tightness in the skin after use. For a natural body wash, it lathers quite well if you use a loofah or a konjac sponge. The pump bottle makes for easy use so all in all this product is a total winner in my book. Sukin offers a variety of other body wash scents and body products so don’t be surprised if I let myself be tempted and you see more of this brand popping up on the blog.

The Sukin Botanical Body Wash is available from Lookfantastic, Feelunique as well as certain health food stores.
SHARE:

1 comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig