Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Skin Juice Super Fruit Indulgently Rich Body Cream Review


While spring might have already arrived in some countries, it is definitely still winter in Canada. This means my skin needs a hydration boost because the weather has been harsh and really drying. This is therefore the perfect time to bring out the heavy duty body cream. If you are still enduring winter conditions or simply if you have quite dry skin, meet your new hero, the Skin Juice Super Fruit Indulgently Rich Body Cream.


First of all, I love the bright yellow tube, it’s perfect to combat winter blues and I just smile every time I look at it. Indulgently rich is the perfect description for this cream, it is super thick and rich, so it has a really comforting feel on dry skin. It is hydrating, but unlike many other lotions/creams it takes longer to absorb and deeply nourishes the skin.


I personally like the heavier texture because it gives you time to really massage it in. The formula is very natural with a few organic ingredients as well and includes things like shea butter, apricot kernel oil, turmeric, kakadu plum and sunflower seed oil. It has a citrusy scent (it goes well with the packaging) which I’m not a huge fan of, but the cream is so nice I don’t mind it. Skin Juice is an Australian brand and I can’t wait to try more of their products since they all look super cute and the formulas appear really nice.

I purchased the Skin Juice Super Fruit Indulgently Rich Body Cream from Nourished Life and it is also available on the Skin Juice website (both offer international shipping).

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig