Sunday, September 16, 2018

Bourjois Volume Reveal Mascara Review


Well it’s safe to say I have finally found my favorite mascara of all time. This is without a doubt the best mascara I have ever used and I have repurchased it non-stop for the past 2 years which says a lot about it since I really like trying out new mascaras. Say hello to the Bourjois Volume Reveal Mascara in Radiant Black.
 
Over the past years, Bourjois has slowly but surely made its way to become my favorite drugstore brand and this mascara is the one product that first stole my heart. This product does everything I want from a mascara: it gives great length, holds a curl, separate the lashes and adds volume. I had never been a fan of wands with spiky plastic bristles (I preferred the traditional fiber ones) but this one gives me maximum definition, with all the added benefits stated above, without ever poking my eyes. The tube also comes with a magnifying mirror on the side which allows you to really apply the mascara evenly and to closely see your eyes from every angle. This is an added bonus in my opinion (I would still love the product without it) but it has truly made applying mascara easier.

The radiant black color is a nice deep black and I like that it’s not a pain to remove. It comes of really easily with a cleansing oil and it doesn’t leave you with raccoon eyes while you’re removing it. I also found it to be super long lasting, it never smudged or flaked on me despite not being waterproof (though Bourjois makes a waterproof version). This is all great because my lashes have never looked better, I love that results last all day and that I don’t have to mentally prep for battle before removing it.

The Bourjois Volume Reveal Mascara is a must-have for me and I cannot recommend it enough. The results are amazing and I love that it’s super affordable, plus Bourjois is often on offers like 3 for 2 or has great gift with purchase. You can find it in both Boots and Superdrug in the U.K. as well as on Feelunique and Lookfantastic for international delivery.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig