Saturday, September 15, 2018

Garnier Fresh Eye Makeup Remover with Grape Extract Review


I know Summer is on its last leg, but the weather here in Canada has been so nice that it still has me reaching for lighter skincare products, especially when it comes to removing my makeup. While I have been loving using a cleansing oil for years (don’t get me wrong I still enjoy them), I have using something a little different for the past few weeks and ended up falling in love all over again with the Garnier Fresh Eye Makeup Remover with grape extract.

 
This makeup remover was my go-to all through high school, combined with a separate cleanser for my face. I loved the Garnier Fresh line, they used to have an amazing lotion with SPF15 that I wore every day and it never broke me out. Sadly the lotion was discontinued but I’m super happy the eye makeup remover is still around. The product comes in small easy to use bottle that is perfect for travel and it’s super affordable!!
This is one of the only eye makeup removers that does not irritate my eyes in any way and still manage manages to make hard to remove mascara disappear. While I’m not a fan of scented eye product the light fresh scent brings back many memories and I find it very pleasant. On days where I’ve only been wearing mascara or I don’t feel like using a cleansing oil, I reach for the Garnier Fresh Eye Makeup Remover to get the job done quickly.

I think you’d be hard-pressed to find a better product at such an affordable price-point (I got mine for less than 5$ at the drugstore) and I cannot recommend it enough. The Garnier Fresh Eye Makeup Remover is available at any drugstore that carries the brand in Canada and in the U.K. you can find it in Boots. I’m sure it is also available elsewhere in the world so keep an eye out for it!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig