Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Korres Almond and Linseed Conditioner Review

My quest for perfect haircare products is still ongoing, the combination of humidity and very hard water in the U.K. makes my hair behave differently than at home, and while I haven’t found miracle workers yet, certain products might just be what you are looking for. The Korres Almond and Linseed Conditioner for dry and damaged hair being one of them.


Let me preface this review by saying that my hair is not damaged or particularly dry (I don’t color it), but a combination of factors in the U.K. leaves my hair feeling a bit frizzy and like it needs more moisture. This conditioner delivers on all fronts, it has a thick and rich texture that really coats the hair and I liked that it is free of silicones. It has a pleasant sweet almond scent that is quite strong, so I you are sensitive to scents or don’t enjoy this kind of scent I would recommend you look for something else as it does linger in the hair.

I enjoyed using this conditioner, however it was a bit much for my hair (again I wasn’t the targeted hair type) and I had to be careful to only use a small amount or it would weight down my hair. That being said, it think this could be quite good for someone that has very dry hair, you know the kind that just drinks up heavier products. While I will not repurchase it, I did use mine up and I will have a look at the other Korres conditioners in the future.

The Korres Almond and Linseed Conditioner is available from a variety of retailers including Feelunique, Lookfantastic and the Korres website of course.


SHARE:

1 comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig