Monday, March 14, 2016

Spring Cleansing featuring Laneige Fresh Brightening Cleansing Oil and Lip and Eye Remover Waterproof_EX

All through last year, I was really committed to trying out everything I could get my hands on from Innisfree because I love the brand. However before that, I was all about Laneige. I haven’t talked about it much on here but Laneige was my first KBeauty love and I still use their products regularly. My current skincare rotation is quite full at the moment so I haven’t purchased anything from them in a while but two deluxe samples I received as a gift with purchase were too good not to review. Say hello to the Laneige Fresh Brightening Cleansing Oil and the Lip and Eye Remover Waterproof_EX.


Really good cleansing oils can be hard to come by and the Laneige Fresh Brightening Cleansing Oil is one of the best I have tried in a while. It removes all makeup really well, did not irritate my eyes and it is super easy to wash off. No oily residue here! As it turns out however, I ended up using it more as a morning cleanser because it feels very light on the skin and it smells divine. The sweet fruity apricot scent was a nice way to wake me up. The other reason is because it contains nice ingredients like apricot oil and grapefruit extract for a vitamin C boost and I wanted all the benefits to go to my skin and not to removing makeup. You can read more about the cleansing oil here and see the full ingredients’ list. 

Next is the Laneige Lip and Eye Remover Waterproof_EX, a dual-phase remover you need to shake to emulsify. I usually hate all dual-phase makeup removers, they feels too oily, sting my eyes and don’t remove makeup efficiently. I mean, I don’t want to spend minutes tugging at my eyes to remove minimal makeup and non-waterproof mascara. I doubt I’ll be discarding my beloved Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil, but this makeup remover blew me away. It really makes eye makeup and lip stain disappear without any tug-of-war and lo and behold it doesn’t leave an oily film all over my lids! All this without any eye stinging. I was also impressed that it actually removes lip stains easily, my lips did not react negatively to it and it didn’t leave an unpleasant taste on my lips either. I know many like using a separate eye makeup remover and I think this is quite a good one. If you want to read more about it and see a detailed ingredient’s list, head over to the official Laneige website here.

You can find Laneige products from their beauty counters, Amore Pacific stores as well as online and in Target in the USA (though they do not offer all products). Laneige offers many international website which should help you find where to buy their products in your country. You can find the general international one in English here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig