Tuesday, March 15, 2016

#TeaTuesday Løv Organic Løv is Beautiful Organic Herbal Tea

I don’t generally commit to teas, variety is the spice of life and all that, which is why I prefer mini tea tins. You get to try many flavors without having so much that you get bored of them. So imagine my surprise when I decided to commit to a whopping 113 grams (4 oz.)  of tea without having tasted it first. What can I say, when you know, you know! Let me introduce you to the lovely Løv Organic Løv is Beautiful Organic Herbal Tea.


This tea is an amazing blend of organic white tea, green tea, green rooibos, pieces of mango, pineapple and apricot, natural peach flavor and natural flavors. To me this is the most delicious way of getting in antioxidants from the different teas and it is so tasty you want to come back for more. It really tastes like peaches and the other fruits included in the blend, there is no bitterness from the green tea at all and it is not sickly sweet either. There are actual pieces of fruit mixed with the leaves, but you can’t see them in the picture below because I’m at the end of my tin (you can see them online here). Luckily, Løv Organic offers refills of their teas so you don’t have to buy a new tin every time. I’m planning on getting mine soon because as you can see, I absolutely loved this blend.


As a brand, Løv Organic has really great ethics focused on being environmentally friendly and offering high quality organic teas certified by ECOCERT and other certifying organizations. The metal tins are refillable as I mentioned and the brand only uses plastic when necessary and when they do, they go for the safer kind. You can read more about the brand and what they are doing here.

You can buy the Løv Organic Løv is Beautiful Organic Herbal Tea from their website (they have various international ones) as well as from many health/food stores.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig