Friday, October 16, 2015

Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara

I think fall really lends itself to slightly heavier makeup, from red lips to smokey eyes. I for one am always up for a bold lip but I do enjoy adding more definition to my eyes and while I am not big on heavy eye makeup and eyeliner, I think a great mascara can make all the difference. A favorite of mine is the Make up For ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara.


This mascara really does it all! The cone shaped brush helps you define every lash with the tip and the round base helps add loads of volume for dramatic lashes. I love how the formula gives you lots of length too so you don’t have to compromise anything or combine products. I was also very impressed by how well it holds a curl. Make Up For Ever could not have found a better name for this mascara because it truly has a smoky quality. I don’t know if it’s because the color is intense but my eyes look smokier without having to use liner or darker eyeshadows. I cannot think of a better mascara for definition and drama.

Now don’t worry even though it is smoky and lasts all day, it is not a pain to remove. It actually washes off super easily with a cleansing oil or a micellar water. Another great news (if you get it from Sephora) is that you can purchase a travel size version of the mascara, perfect if you want to give it a try before committing to the full size. I love this because I rarely finish mascaras before they dry out and this way I am always sure I have a fresh product to use.

You can find the Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara from their website and beauty counters as well as in Sephora
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig