Sunday, October 25, 2015

Innisfree White Tone Up Sleeping Pack

Well I am back today with a much overdue review on what is possibly my favorite Innisfree product. See I pretty much love everything from the brand, but this item is something I cannot see myself without. Proof, I have two backups in my bathroom! Now let me tell you why the Innisfree White Tone Up Sleeping Pack is so amazing.


This is a gel sleeping mask that contains berry extracts as well as vitamin B3 to help brighten and refine your skin. It contains loads of antioxidants and I find that this specific mix on ingredients really gives me results every time I use it. My skin will look brighter and more radiant, it just gives this incredible luminosity to the skin. Now don’t be put off by the name “White Tone Up”, it does not actually make your skin lighter in tone, instead it lifts any sallowness so your face appears brighter. It also leaves me with significantly smoother skin, it feels baby soft! Being a gel formula, it feels very light on the skin and I think everyone would enjoy it.

So far all this is great, but the reason I love this mask so much is the effect it has on hyperpigmentation and redness. See on any spots or red marks (leftover from spots), this mask has an incredibly soothing effect. It tones down redness and helps fade hyperpigmentation (slowly but the effect is there), also any spots are less noticeable and I find it helps them heal a lot faster. In one night I see results and how can you not love waking up to better and more radiant skin every morning.

You can get the Innisfree White Tone Up Sleeping Pack on their website here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig