Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Innisfree Skin Clinic Catechin Sheet Mask

Innisfree recently released a new line of sheets masks called Skin Clinic Mask to replace their Skin Solution masks. I really enjoyed the previous line so I was quite excited to give these new one a go and see how they compare in terms of quality and results. To get me started I picked the Catechin Skin Clinic Sheet Mask.


The original Skin Solution masks featured an amazing natural cotton sheet that looked almost transparent on the skin and it also adhered better than regular sheet masks. Thankfully, the Skin Clinic mask stays on the face just as well and it does have the same discreet look when on the face so you are less likely to scare people. The sheet is made of 100% natural cotton and I find it helps your skin absorb the essence better and keeps the mask soaked longer.

Now let’s talk about that catechin essence. This is basically a green tea extract and it is supposed to make your skin firmer and help even your skin tone. I personally found it super hydrating in a non-oily/greasy way. What I enjoyed the most however, is how it really smoothed my skin and diminished the appearance of little dehydration bumps. I was actually really surprised to see that the results were long-lasting and my skin has been better ever since I use it. Also this mask was very cooling, it actually lowered the temperature of my face and it felt cool to the touch after use. This is great after a long day at work or whenever you need a refreshing kick. 

I have to say, I am super impressed with the new Skin Clinic sheet masks and I cannot wait to try more. The Innisfree Skin Clinic Catechin Sheet Mask is available on their website and currently part of a buy 5 get 5 promo.  
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This sounds great! I love it when sheet masks offer some more long lasting results than just hydration~
    Now I regret that I've only chosen their Skin Clinic BHA mask, I'll have to try this one too! Green tea is always great, and anything that's good for bumpy skin will be perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not tried the BHA one yet but I’m curious to see how it compares! My skin is super sensitive to products with silica, especially foundations, it really dehydrates my face and leaves it bumpy (super annoying). I think the Innisfree Orchid Enriched cream has also been helping, my skin is almost back to normal :) Also I love the illustrations on your blog ^^

      Delete

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig