Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Innisfree Sea Weed Capsule Recipe Pack

With the current weather change, I have been trying really hard to keep my skin in great condition. This means I have been digging into my stash of face masks much more frequently in the past weeks. While I have quite a few capsule sleeping masks from Innisfree I wanted to also give their wash-off masks a go. So the newest addition to my skincare routine has been the Innisfree Sea Weed Capsule Recipe Pack.


Honestly the only reason I got this was because I was curious to try a seaweed mask. On its website, Innisfree describes this as a “self-warming mask to remove dead skin cells with heat and microfine scrub granules”. In the pot you will find a thick green gel with tiny little black particles. Also don’t worry it does not smell weird or like seaweed at all.

Upon application there is a warming sensation as you massage it in and the little granules provide a very light and gentle exfoliation. Obviously this is not a very heavy scrub so I don’t find the exfoliation I get from it ground breaking. That being said, every time I use it, my skin feels more deeply cleansed and clearer. I think it is perfect for days when you have been wearing a lot of makeup or if your skin feels congested. The warming sensation is very pleasant and I love that the gel is not sticky so removing it is super easy. To be honest this mask turned out to be quite a nice surprise and I will be repurchasing it in the future. Also the capsule is great, it is both very affordable and contains loads of product, enough for at least five applications.

You can get the Innisfree Sea Weed Capsule Recipe Pack on their website and from any Innisfree stores. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig