Monday, October 5, 2015

Bath and Body Works Fall Candles

The weather as suddenly gotten quite cold here in Canada, so it is the perfect time to start lighting candles. I usually like to light one up for a little while, just so my room smells nice without the scent being overpowering. For this purpose I love Bath and Body Works candles and today I thought I would share with you the reasons why I think they are so great.


Obviously with candles, the most important thing is the scent and Bath and Body Works have an amazing range. There really is something for everyone and most of the scents are seasonal, so I find they are always weather appropriate. For the fall, my personal favorites are Mahogany Teakwood (here) and Leaves (here), two classics from the brand. I actually have three backups of these so I feel a bit guilty about buying new ones this year. That being said I really liked Autumn (link), Autumn Sky (link) and Lakeside Sunrise (link) when I went to the store.  

Equally as important as the scents is the quality of the candle and these always deliver. I love how they burn really well so you don’t get an unsightly ring around your container. The scent kick off is also powerful, so you don’t need to let it burn for hours in order to fill a room with the scent. This means your candles will last longer and while they are not the most expensive candles on the market, it is nice to know your investment will not be gone in a matter of hours.        

Lastly, I love the look of these candles, the glass jar with a metallic lid always looks super chic and luxurious. The labels are also really pretty and have pictures that match the seasons so they make great decorations. This applies to all the sizes, small and large, with the medium ones coming in a cute more jar-like container. To add even more to the home décor touch, they also sell super cute candle holders, you can have a look at them here.

The Bath and Body Works candles are available online and in stores. They also frequently have discounts and promotions so it is worth having a look frequently.
                                                                                                                                                                            
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig