Thursday, September 24, 2015

Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Acai Berry Mask

A few nights ago, I was really in the mood for a face mask, after spending a lovely day at home unwinding in front of the TV and blogging. It was a perfect day! So off I went and picked a sheet mask from my Innisfree stash. The It’s Real Squeeze Acai Berry Mask turned out to be the perfect choice.


This sheet mask claims to moisturize your skin while making it brighter and clearer. On the website, it also states it will smooth out your skin. I was expecting this to be a typically Innisfree mask, so softer skin and a great boost of hydration were the things I was looking forward to. Simply getting that from the mask would have been enough because it normally really delivers, but I was amazed by the results.

Obviously I got the expected results, but my skin was also significantly brighter looking and dare I say a little bit fairer.  I exfoliate regularly so dullness is not really a concern for me. I usually don’t see immediate results from brightening masks and mostly use them to help lighten any hyperpigmentation leftover by spots. Well the radiance I got from this acai berry mask was hard to miss. My face was glowing! My skin was also smoother and it felt super soft. This will be a definite repurchase and I would love to use it before a special occasion. Also I loved the light fruity scent it has, very pleasant and not at all overpowering so wearing it is enjoyable. 

The Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Acai Berry Mask is available on their website for less than 2$. An incredible deal if you ask me!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Daily dose of what I love. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig